Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Zip Zinger Zig Zagger Or Zip Zinger??? Which One Is Right For Me?

Zig Zagger or Zip Zinger??? Which one is right for me? - zip zinger

I go to college, and I saw many people through the streets on the boards, so I decided If a cig Zager or Zip Zinger ...

But what? I want only one thing that can easily move forward, no tricks. I leaned Zig Zager, because I have big feet (13) and boards with a larger sense, but a friend told me about the postcard Zinger would be easier to maneuver.

So, what is best for someone who has great feet, and just want the ease of navigation is that?

1 comment:

SSP Bowl Dude said...

Go to the Zig Zager. I think they like the greater width. There is only a difference of two inches long, not much difference in the mobility of the larger board. Get some big, soft wheels make it even better cruise and maintain trucks for Nice and loose feel of a surfy.

Post a Comment