Sunday, January 17, 2010

Paramedic Working Conditions I Got Hit By A Car What Do I Do? Who Should Pay?

I got hit by a car what do I do? Who should pay? - paramedic working conditions

I was hit by a car yesterday on foot. I was in a car and a vehicle from an illegal and has landed in the hood and then on the floor. There were several witnesses, the police arrived, a fire truck, paramedics said. They took all, including witness statements that I do not know, and everyone agrees that it (a mistake the driver was red). I am not in the emergency room because I, I broke anything, but my back is killing me to know now.

What should I do? I'm not sure that a police report with all information safe driver and all, but what I do now? It is not possible, you can work under the condition that I meet

Help?

Thank you.

4 comments:

Cyber Surfer said...

Go to the hospital right now and get see. Keep the patient record. Stay in bed until recovery. Get the doctor to document everything.
Get your boss in a letter stating how much money you have lost or misplaced will be. Submit a template for the insurance of the driver of the car.
If not, get one of those house-til free and can do the lawyers.
As always forget to do, you do not always tell that the influence of drugs or alcohol were and to the sedative, which exposed an accident.

jim p said...

Call your insurance company and file a claim for bodily injury (BI).
You can at any time in the emergency room just let them know that a car accident together and you get an application. It is noted that doctors do not pay WOR Insurance may receive information for the insurance.

steveo said...

and as fully in the decision making process in the hospital was already in cases like this it's back pain after ... it was his fault, which has paid the bills from the hospital .. go talk to someone in a hospital or go talk to a doctor about your situation

David89 said...

hospital, and the driver would pay for it. and also establish contact with the officer and leave the scene, he / she knows the pain.

Post a Comment