Monday, January 25, 2010

Free Online Pregnant Women Games Pregnant In The Middle East (bahrain)?

Pregnant in the Middle East (bahrain)? - free online pregnant women games

Hello

How pregnant facilitate expatriates in the Middle East to have children) (in Bahrain, where I saw with local resources and education classes online, and especially pregnant women and young nothing. I have also tried to avoid a large number of bookstores, but find the same 4 pounds of disinterested and even English. There is a lack of public interest in informing pregnant women here? and the positive work / children? Does anyone else feel this? I am only interested in natural childbirth and self-administration of medication for pain during pregnancy, such as massages, prenatal, etc. Where can I find deals?

4 comments:

Gigi said...

Hello,
I read with interest your question because I'm retired midwife in Colombia with an experience of over 20 years, half of them trained in the Middle East. It is with pleasure that I am one of the few pracitioners HypnoBirthing in Bahrain, who ensure the supply and training for parents. I think it is the massage therapists who provide freedom for pregnant women. Hope you find this information useful. Please let me know if I can be more useful by storing your details.

Bren said...

indigenous women have large families, sisters, aunts, mothers, had the support they do not teach them, so I got my kids in Dubai, married to a local class had nothing, except perhaps to the wealthy expatriate population in Jumeirah, so that I already have children, and it was easy for me. Trust birth Inational NCT handle) should have a website with a good reputation.

Melissa Me said...

There is a lack of interest in the education of pregnant women in Bahrain?
From what I heard, he is more liberal than other countries in the Middle East, but it's like saying that John McCain is less conservative than George Bush. It's very much.

Obviously, they have the Internet and medical Web sites for more information.

Klar S said...

and these are some links that I could, you can try

Post a Comment