Friday, January 22, 2010

Burton Discount How To Pick Snowobarding Gear?

How to pick snowobarding gear? - burton discount

Hello, I am a beginner snowboarder, with 2 weeks experience. I turn to my taste green slopes, they can hardly lift blue. Well, here comes the season, I want my own team, and to proceed to intermediate level.

Burton seems to be my best choice, while Salomon is so good. Options for the boots I think Burton Article 09 and ozone 09, Māori and Salomon F20 (All Out).

local board shop has Burton Blunt Primo 08 (recommended 40% reduction) and Burton Freestyle Binding 09th

How do you think? better alternatives? Thanks

I also 172cm and 66kg, as I was on board right?

1 comment:

Mikey said...

Rome is not a good choice for you. This is a board with a pen, and I'm still well in the blue slopes.

Burton, just a bet, and probably a good choice (depending on whether you ask) is not the best or only bet. If you can recommend for a table, which grows as you watch the Ride Antic, K2 anagram or GNU Carbon High Beam and good progress. The weight, with the work on the boards 150-154 cm long. The size does not matter, except when you see grandma and she said, "Oh, you so high."

Boots are the most important work of art, so be sure to try as many pairs as you will find the model that best fit your feet. Salomon F20s and I go, I was good, but did not fit well, and many boots I have tried, very big, I was very good. Bottom of each is different.

Post a Comment