Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Medical Negligence Claims Medical Negligence Could I Make A Claim?

Medical negligence could I make a claim? - medical negligence claims

I live in the 5 weeks in the UK I had a caesarean section. When I had surgery, a nurse came and looked at my incision. When asked, he said brackets instead of points, he was not sure that the brackets are usually given to large women, and I'm thin. I also said that a major breakthrough to say that my baby was only 5 pounds. Anyway, 5 days later I had my braces removed and my incision was open and he looked terrible! You see, my whole body was really bad and low, etc., but in the last 5 weeks I had been to the doctor every two days to go my own dressing. It is just over 5 weeks and my incision is healed, but still open. After 5 weeks, is unusual. Family and friends told me that I should make a claim under medical malpractice, but I'm sure if I have enough to have to complain. I have no pictures, but I have medical reports, etc. I am still very painful, and one month to 22 years and a baby of 5 weeks is very difficult because you can not move forward too.
Can someone help me decide whether I have enough to make a claim to have?
Thank you.

1 comment:

ThinKabo... said...

An application, what exactly?

Wake up and smell the cat food! They have had major surgery. Staples are completely normal, if there was / is, is because they have moved too much when you were not likely!
Congratulations on your new baby, but for the love of God to grow some common sense!

Post a Comment