Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Magic Chef Oven Where Can I Get The Manual For Old Magic Chef Oven?

Where can I get the manual for old Magic Chef oven? - magic chef oven

Hello to all.

I must have a copy of the old Magic Chef double oven Allegro find manual. He arrived in the built environment in the office and seems to be a device with a microwave. I'm having difficulty operating the furnace. He says: "Automatic" and enforce "for manual operation. Sometimes it's on, and I use to play with the keys. Could someone tell me where can I find a manual for how operation of the stove?" I tried him, but could not find. I wrote on the website Maytag and Magic Chef is ambiguous call me a manual. you have not heard of them yet.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Dustoff said...

curiousm ...
Another possibility, aside from Maytag is to ask a local repair service for assistance. Some make house calls. It is certainly a service fee, but if you remain zeros Maytag on a service call you can only use the option.

Post a Comment