Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dublin Pub Crawl Spending 13 Hours In Dublin, What Should I Do?

Spending 13 hours in Dublin, what should I do? - dublin pub crawl

I will be at the heart of Dublin, just outside of downtown, 1730 2. July 0700 until the morning.

I'm looking for something that I do during this time. It should be close to downtown and open during these hours, not the time I travel. Early in the morning I'm headed on a shuttle to the airport and the U.S..

Pub Crawl night before a start, what can I do to have some Irish culture in a short time? I am open to suggestions.

8 comments:

wateveri... said...

http://www.tourist-information-dublin.co ...

Airforce said...

Here, go to a place called Finglas and thieves, and scream and head on Hoth, and swim 50 miles north of the state. and never returned. ps.dude he problay they'll blow his brains with a pistol serisouly.

KelliBbz... said...

Shopping: D

We have this open-top buses that can take in the city at a low price. Just for the arrest and Enjoy: P

scarbour... said...

Take a lot of culture in Temple Bar has happened on any day of the week

gaspipe said...

Pub Crawl go eat, take pictures ???.... ? drink

gaspipe said...

Pub Crawl go eat, take pictures ???.... ? drink

Danii. ♥ said...

Culter Irish?
Our Culter Kid Part 8) is

Danii. ♥ said...

Culter Irish?
Our Culter Kid Part 8) is

Post a Comment