Thursday, February 4, 2010

Women Wrestlers Session Wrestling Is It A Good Experience To Have A Mixed Wrestling Match With A Female Session Wrestler?

Is it a good experience to have a mixed wrestling match with a female session wrestler? - women wrestlers session wrestling

I am wondering about ordering a fight with a wrestler session man, and I wonder if anyone knows anything. I want one that is competitive, but not extremely competitive. I'm trying to win, but not at any price, if you know what I mean. I'll be disappointed if you expect a competitive advantage for the game? Any indication of a good woman, the kind of game that interests me?

1 comment:

Orion said...

The best thing to do is look at the ads on the site WB270:
http://wb270.com/ndx.htm

The website is quite explicit about the female combatants who are competitive and that fantasy sessions than light. I still have a meeting with me, but I'm interested in one day. Women who did this for a while are very good about the rules and the calibration of a meeting with its customers, as I heard. There are many women and gym on this site, you can be a good game.

What we want is a semi-competitive match, which he defends himself, but not heavily involved factor.

Post a Comment